Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm still here & a Pop Up Challenge

PopUp_logofinalV3
Kathy Racoosin's Pop Up Challenge!

Hello and welcome!

I'm on day 9 of 13 days straight of working but thought I'd pop in here to let you know about a Pop Up Challenge coming up August 14-17th by Kathy Racoosin (of the 30 Day Color Challenge)! It will be 4 days of fun, videos and prizes! I'm hoping I won't be working quite as much to be able to join in even for a little bit! How about you?

I've only had about a half hour crafting time and I'll let you see what I worked on in my next post! It has to do with stencils, distress ink and Perfect Pearls!

I'll leave you with this lovely setting sun shot of Pioneer Peak... I worked late and it was all lit up on my way home!

Pioneer Peak outside Butte, Alaska
Thanks for stopping by and God bless!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know if you have stopped by my blog! Thank you in advance!